Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How to Interior Design: Feng Shui your face......./room



Interior design done Lee style
Circles give off the best kind of relaxation. For me I find the circular shape a meditative one, even though you will never find me
I used the old hold-a-pencil-piece-of-string trick where you have a pencil on one end of a string and the other end is your center of your circle. Just decide the size of your circles and trace away.
 meditating physically, or is it mentally? Well, I meditate while watching TV or people. So that must count for something. But, back to the point. Designing always involves a personal touch of whoever is making the intended atmosphere around the artwork. For me this was a must when I moved into my new apartment. I wanted a circle design along the wall because the layout had this section that stuck out already and so emphasizing this jutting wall with a softer touch was my first objective.

Bedroom Decor


World's oldest perfect circle maker

I used the old hold-a-pencil-piece-of-string trick where you have a pencil on one end of a string and the other end is your center of your circle. Just decide the size of your circles and trace away.





Not a perfect circle but the edges add to its comfy feel
Naturalistic Elements
Choose whatever paper you want, I personally love the blue and orange complementary color scheme the best. I just tried to keep the paper cutting smooth and followed the pencil circle line to a T. Inside each circle I decorated to take the eyes away from my poor cutting skills and lack of symmetry with the width of the circles.

Don't be a perfectionist, rough edges look cool


sky sky sky sky sky sky sky sky water!

 Make this design your own by adding little details all over. I did some water/sky elements, fire and balancing elements like these lines and dots going in the circle.
The best thing about this style is that you can use absolutely any material and make it your own by choosing what colors and what to include inside. Make your own modern living room by doing your own interior design jobs around your house. Get inspiration from everywhere, google 'interior design photos' and get some ideas on how to make it look professional yet made for free!


Go ahead and make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment